Experienced, self-starter Readiness Specialist sought to drive for net new and new categories for Amazon Web ' (AWS) Worldwide Development team. This is a strategic role that requires a combination of character, judgment, people skills, organization, and ambition.
Amazon Web (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in computing. Our web provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the- that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to 2000 companies in financial , pharmaceuticals, , and virtually every other vertical industry segment.
As the Readiness Specialist you will operate both tactically and strategically. You help develop and execute the team's , ensuring cross-functional coordination and alignment, and launch key initiatives. As a key team member in this fast-growing, exciting space, you will have the opportunity to help lead early development efforts, including driving awareness, , and growth of lighthouse customers and new ecosystem partnerships. As the formulates, you will lead efforts to prepare the field for solution selling, creating new scaling processes and mechanisms. This will involve creating a strong partnership with service and teams to develop a pipeline focused on revenue, , and penetration.
In addition, you will drive the creation and management of strategic mechanisms for this rapidly growing and evolving organization, as well as drive complex programs that require coordination across multiple teams. You be will be working side-by-side with worldwide organizational leaders, taking on a range of responsibilities and owning multiple projects and programs.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record and background that enables them to successfully work cross-functionally, including teaming with AWS Service Managers, Solutions Architects, Training, , Partners, as well as engagements at the CxO level within our largest/strategic AWS accounts. The successful candidate will also possess a technical background that enables them to easily interact with developers and technical architects. The candidate will have a track record of helping establish new via focused acceleration mechanisms and broad partnerships. The ideal candidate will have performed analysis, deal negotiation/construction, and processes.
Strong preference this role sit in Seattle - may begin remotely. Relocation assistance to Seattle within the US. Other locations: Virtual - US near an AWS Corporate office.
• 5+ years' development, enterprise solutions , strategic partnerships, management , or program/ management experience.
• 5+ years' experience leading strategic, go to () plans for or similar .
• 5+ years' experience working with emerging solutions, including a solid understanding of computing .
• Experience selling or managed solutions in the industry.
• A Bachelor of Arts or Degree is required, or additional 4+ years' equivalent experience.
• 8+ years' experience leading strategic, go to market (GTM) plans for cloud or similar services
• 8+ years' experience in sales/sales management in infrastructure or cloud solutions
• 8+ years' experience with cloud computing solutions or software as a service (and related fields); must be able to understand and articulate the business value & technical overview
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, including strong presentation skills, preparing and presenting business reviews to senior management and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
• Strong analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful, strategic insights to drive business recommendations and/or customer adoption
• MBA or equivalent, or additional 6+ years' relevant business experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If located within the city limits of Columbia, SC, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.